The Information We Collect
Marlowe Fine Art collects the following types of information via the Site and/or in connection with providing our Services:
- Personal Information: We may collect and process certain information about you including, but not limited to, your name, mailing address, and email address (“Personal Information”) when you visit the Site, communicate with us, or obtain our Services. We use a Provider to collect and process credit card and other financial information necessary to complete purchases and do not retain any such information unless otherwise agreed.
- Other Information: We may collect and/or process certain other information via the Site including:
- Usage Data: When you use the Site or the Services, we may collect information such as your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Site you visit, number of links you click while using the Site, search terms, operating system, the type of mobile device you are using, device model, Site version and related statistics, keywords and/or other data.
- Geolocational Information: In order to provide relevant Services while you are using our Site, we may automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device, wireless carrier, or certain third party service providers (“Geolocational Information”).
- Collection Information: Information about your collection inputted into the Site.
Usage Data, Geolocational Information, and Collection Information are collectively referred to as “Other Information.”
How We Use Your Information
For instance, we may use Personal Information to (i) administer access to the Site; (ii) provide our Services; (iii) improve the Site and our Services; (iv) permit our Providers to process purchases via the Site; (v) enforce Site policies and protect the Site; (vi) provide client support; (vii) market the Site and our Services (see marketing and opting-out below); and (viii) comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Marketing & Opting Out
We may use your Personal Information to enable us to provide you with information regarding our Services and the products and services of third parties.
If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications, you can opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner and to only contact you via preferred methods.
We may also use your Personal Information to send legally required notifications and certain other notices including, but not limited to, service related notices or transactional communications related to your account. If you prefer not to receive such communications, your account may be deactivated to the extent required by law.
Sharing Your Information
It is Marlowe Fine Artʼs policy to not share any Personal Information collected from this Site or obtained in connection with our Services with any third party. However, there are certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Information without notice to you, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Agents, Providers, and Related Third Parties: We may sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we provide only the information necessary to perform that specific function.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with a legal obligation, report unlawful activity, cooperate with law enforcement, or protect against legal liability; (b) protect and defend our rights, property, personnel, suppliers, or agents; or (c) protect the personal safety of our clients or the public.
We will take all commercially reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the security and integrity of all Personal Information provided to the Site or collected by any other means, and will ensure that such information is reasonably protected against both unauthorized physical and electronic access.
Though we cannot guarantee that such information collected and stored via the Internet or any computer network is safe from unauthorized intrusion, access, or manipulation, we will promptly notify you in the event that your Personal Information has been compromised. Furthermore, we will bear no liability for the disclosure of your Personal Information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Access to Your Personal Information
Upon written request, we will grant you reasonable access to your Personal Information for the purpose of review and/or modification. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for such inquires.
Except as otherwise agreed, we may retain and use your Personal Information and/or Other Information for as long as necessary to fulfill our business objectives.